for your chance
Calling all Mobile Dentistry Programs and Providers! This is your chance to be spotlighted and win a free trip to National Mobile Dentistry Conference (NMDC) in Orlando, FL, February 28-29th.
Simply post a video on your Facebook or Twitter describing how your mobile program/provider helps connect patients to care. Use the hashtag #NMDC2020 and #MouthWatch
To enter the contest:
- Post a video to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #NMDC2020 sharing information about your mobile program
- Fill out the entry form on this page with your contact information
You can win:
- Registration fee covered for one (1) person to attend NMDC 2020 in Orlando, Florida
- Round trip airfare and 3 nights lodging covered by MouthWatch
The contest winner will be selected once all submissions have been received. You will be notified by email if you are chosen as the winner.
This contest will conclude December 23rd, 2019 at 12 pm EST. Winners will be notified by email on December 30th, 2019.
If you were to have any questions about the contest or your eligibility, please email [email protected].
Contest Rules and Terms
MouthWatch, LLC | NMDC 2020 Social Media Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are and existing users of Facebook and apart of the group, “I Heart Mobile Dentistry”.
- Employees of MouthWatch, LLC, and Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Entry online, by Facebook:
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account holder or organization
- To enter, log onto www.mouthwatch.com/nmdc2020 to submit contact information for your entry. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Then post a 2 minute or less video explaining your mobile dentistry program on your social media using the hashtag #NMDC2020.
- By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the video submitted, and (ii) it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive videos (as determined by MouthWatch, LLC in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. MouthWatch, LLC reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- The contest starts on November 4th, 2019, and all entries must be received by MouthWatch, LLC by 12p.m. EST on December 23RD, 2019. MouthWatch, LLC is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On December 30TH, 2019, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive admission into NMDC 2020, airfare covered to and from the conference, and a 3-night stay at a hotel at or near the conference.
- Each winner will be notified by email from a MouthWatch, LLC representative. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, email address, organization name and telephone number to MouthWatch, LLC at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize over email/phone with a representative at MouthWatch, LLC. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. MouthWatch, LLC reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of MouthWatch, LLC. MouthWatch, LLC has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- MouthWatch, LLC is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- MouthWatch, LLC is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that MouthWatch, LLC has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at www.mouthwatch.com/nmdc2020.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to MouthWatch, LLC at 460 Main Street, Suite B, Metuchen, NJ 08840 by November 28, 2020.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. MouthWatch, LLC and FACEBOOK accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- MouthWatch, LLC cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. MouthWatch, LLC is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- MouthWatch, LLC reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against MouthWatch, LLC, Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated MouthWatch, LLC nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.