Teledentistry Means Being There.
Keep your clinical skills in reach.
Teledentistry means your practice can provide patients a secure patient portal to access data you share. It means offering secure messaging so they can start a clinical conversation. Teledentistry means live video consultations for evaluations, assessments, pre-screening, check-ins and planning forward.
With TeleDent™ by MouthWatch all this is available and much more.
Recent Posts on Teledentistry at the MouthWatch Blog
The adoption and Practice Acts surrounding teledentistry vary widely depending on the state you are located. At MouthWatch we often hear “Can I use teledentistry in my state?” The short answer is that it depends on your state, your license type and in what manner you...
The rapid adoption of teledentistry combined with patient satisfaction and demand has created opportunity for dental professionals. Amongst the most searched dentistry jobs is “teledentistry careers”, and with good cause.
MouthWatch is celebrating the resilience and perseverance of dental professionals as they resume mobile dentistry.
- ADA Policy and Overview of Teledentistry
- Optimizing Office Visits
- Payers table for CDT codes used in teledentistry encounters
- What are patients looking for in online or virtual dental care solution?
- 12 Questions to Ask About Platforms
- Clinical Checklist for Synchronous Patient Assessments
- ADA Guidance: What constitutes a dental emergency?
- Introduction to CDT codes D9995 & D9996 for teledentistry modalities
With Teledentistry Your Dental Clinical Skills Reach Further
Screen, Evaluate, Triage, Reassure…
Whether connecting with patients are their home before them come in to the office, or when doing outreach or other use cases of teledentistry get a robust platform. Here’s 12 questions to ask teledentistry companies.
TeleDent is a turnkey platform to incorporate teledentistry into your practice or dental program.
Free updates, affordable pricing and unlimited storage further help teledentistry work for your goals.
Secure Patient Messaging
Securely screen patients, offer clinical expertise and determine next steps on any device before scheduling an appointment.
Live Video Conferencing
Meet patients virtually, face-to-face using live recordable video and offer billable evaluations from any location.
Communicate and share diagnostic info with your team, specialists and your patients in a cloud based portal.
Dr. Brittany Kinol,
Miracle Dental, Pennsylvania.
“Now we can stay connected to our patients and their families while they can’t come into our office locations. Reassuring patients with live video has helped us evaluate emergencies and provide care instructions, even though the office is closed and I’m at home.”
Teledental Features Built for Dentists
Live streaming video consultations. Store and forward exam review. TeleDent enables remote treatment planning, supervision and collaboration in real-time and asynchronously at the provider’s convenience.
Patient and provider portal
Easily and securely share powerful visual treatment plans, images, videos and more that boost case acceptance and improve patient experience. Chat internally with your dental team as well from any device.
Quick data collection. Portability. Remote triage. Connecting patients to care in new settings with TeleDent means more efficient use of clinicians and access to new revenue.
HIPAA-compliant, high-level encryption of patient data. Role based access controls. Automated secure backup. Best-in-class safeguards. Focus on your patients, not your IT department.
- Live Streaming Visual Evaluations
- Store and Forward Clinical Evaluations
- Cloud-Based Treatment Planning
- Patient Management
- Provider Management
- Practice and Team Management
- Clinical Data Collection Tools
- Provider to Provider Messaging
- CDT Code Capture and Reporting
- Image and Document Uploads
- Custom Keyword Tagging for Records And Exams
- Location Management
- Enhanced Video Conferencing and Screen Sharing
- Secure Radiograph Upload and Storage
- Secure CAD/CAM Upload and Storage
- Mobile Friendly
- Health History and Medical Alert Management
- Patient Portal
- Unlimited Data Included With Each Provider License
- Screening Forms and Data Collection
- Intraoral Camera Integration
- Encrypted Data In Transit and At Rest
- Secure Document Storage